We are the Original, and
Trusted Providers of:
• Tax Lien Sale Results lists • Excess Proceeds lists
- We show the actual Tax Sale Results, Excess Proceeds, or Surplus Funds
- 100% post sale lists, (not pre-tax sale lists)
- Never 'cherry picked', or manipulated in any way
- Always direct from County or taxing jurisdiction
- Always have a valid property description
- Formatted in Excel (.xls, xlsx), Adobe Acrobat (.pdf), or Word (.doc, .docx)
- No hidden fees
- Subscription available
- Immediately receive an email with a link to download your lists
- All our lists contain a minimum of one $5,000.00 overage
Our monthly subscription service is available to anyone. We publish about 50 lists per month, depending on auction schedules. You may become a subscriber for $99.95 per month, which is a huge discount to regular list prices. Subsciptions start on the 1st of the month, and lists are provided weekly in advance of our public list groups. You may stop your subsciption at any time. Click here to enroll. You will begin receiving lists during the first week of the following month that you enroll.
These lists include the results of the tax sale, and show the excess proceeds amount. All lists are direct from the county and are not manipulated or amended in any way, in order to preserve the accuracy of the information. To ensure that you do not waste your time, we verify that all lists have a minimum of one overage of at least $5,000.00.
We gather lists every week. You may purchase the entire group for that week, or buy them individually. If you become a subscriber, you get lists every week for half price. Our list gathering is determined by the tax sale and auction schedule of counties across the country, so we post lists from any county that recently had a sale. Any lists that do not meet our minimum requirements are included in list group products and to subscribers for free.
Our lists show excess proceeds, excess funds, surplus funds, overages, and overbids from tax lien, tax certificate, and tax deed sales and auctions. By definition, surplus funds are created at the sale, and our lists indicte those surpluses, along with a property description, and/or taxpayer name.
If you have taken an educational course in asset recovery, this is the data and the lists that you will need. We invite you to browse through our store and shop with confidence. You may register with us for future list notifications if you like, or shop as a guest.